- Suggest the Society's annual budget.
- Prepare the agenda for the General Assembly meeting.
- Suggest the general policy of the Society within the goals and objectives stated in the by-laws.
- Suggest by-laws and internal organization of the Society.
- Form committees and specialized groups to perform the Society's tasks and activities.
- Prepare the annual report and submitted to the specialized councils at the university after its adoption by the General Assembly.
- Decide the amount of membership subscription.
- Facilitate the conduct of studies and research.
- Approval on holding symposia or courses according to related regulations and followed by the Universities
- Acceptance of grants, donations and other supportive services.