Society resources and budget
- First: The Society Resources are composed of the following:
- Member's annual subscription fees.
- The proceeds of the society sales of publications and bulletins and services related to its activities such as consultations and research forwarded to the others.
- The returns of the society scientific programs and training courses and outcomes collected from the institutions formed by the society.
- The grants, donations, awards and aids given by the government to the society in addition to the assistances granted to the society by the public organizations, companies, private enterprises and individuals where the Board decides to accept.
- Second: The society Budget and Final Accounts:
- The society financial year starts and ends with the University's financial year.
- The final accounts are to be prepared in accordance with professional rules and customs.