Tasks of the General Assembly
The General Assembly work to achieve the Society's goals through the following:
- Approval of new regulations for the internal organization of the Society.
- Approval of the annual budget of the Society and its final accounts each year.
- Approval of the annual report.
- Election of the Society Board.
- Approval of the work plan provided by the Board.
- Proposal the establishment of branches of the Society on the recommendation of the Board.
- Assignment of an external accountant to review the Society annual financial report and determine his fees.
- Proposal to transfer the headquarters of the Society from University to another.
- Proposal of Society adjournment.